Join us at Homecoming on the Lake and enjoy food, music and games and the opportunity to envision coming home to a remarkable lifestyle only 30 minutes from Uptown Charlotte. The event takes place 11 am to 4 pm Nov. 4th.
Here’s your chance to tour the many waterfront homesites available at McLean, low maintenance homes near a lakeside nature preserve, spacious estate homes overlooking ponds and woods. And all in amenity-rich neighborhoods.
Interested in learning more? Email AnnDavis@DiscoverMcLean or call 980-365-5779.
New waterfront homesites now available
Just in time for our Homecoming on the Lake, a new group of waterfront homesites with beautiful main channel views is being released for sale.
For details contact Broker Realtor Anne Brade at Anne@annebrade.com or call 704-650-4951.
Our soon-to-open Seven Oaks Cafe’s already a hit!
Our announcement of a new restaurant opening this fall at McLean is getting lots of positive responses from the community.
We expect the Seven Oaks Cafe to open for breakfasts and lunches starting in November in the historic McLean House at 175 Armstrong Road, Belmont.
The restaurant is the creation of Belmont’s popular String Bean restaurant and market, open Tuesdays-Saturdays at 106 N. Main St. in downtown Belmont. Register for updates.
Lots more new homes on the way!
We love visitors to McLean, and with so many homes under construction, you will enjoy spending time touring The Conservancy and South Shore neighborhoods.
Just don’t be in a hurry. Our neighborhood streets are often filled with construction vehicles – a good problem, right?
You should have no problem reaching our four model homes, conveniently located near neighborhood entrances and all open daily.
Visit our model homes in South Shore and The Conservancy
South Shore has two entrances on Armstrong Road near the McLean Information Center at 175 Armstrong Road, Belmont.
- John Wieland Homes: Shimmerlake Lane near Armstrong Road. 800-958-9083. 11 am-5 pm Saturday, 1-5 pm Sunday. Website
- Peachtree Residential: 200 Seven Oaks Landing near Armstrong Road. 704-201-5401. 11 am-5 pm Saturday; 1-5 pm Sunday. Website
The Conservancy’s entrance is at 6690 South New Hope Road, Belmont, just south of the Armstrong Road traffic circle.
- Essex Homes: 301 Conservancy Drive. 704-609-2721. 11 am-6 pm Saturday, 1-6 pm Sunday. Website
- M/I Homes: 508 Gardenbrook Trail. 704-228-3892. 10 am-6 pm Saturday, noon-6 pm Sunday. Website
There’s always plenty to do near McLean!
- Chinese Lantern Festival – McLean’s next-door neighbor, Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, is drawing sell-out crowds each weekend for the Chinese Lantern Festival, featuring over 800 fantastic glowing creatures by masters of the craft in Zigong, China. The show ends Oct. 29. Get tickets now!
- CycloFest at US National Whitewater Center – Test-ride new bikes, ride miles of bike trails and more at the US National Whitewater Center, Oct. 19-22. Details
- Boo Festival in Belmont – Join thousands of boo-tiful people on Oct. 21 in downtown Belmont for hay rides, carnival rides, games and more. Details