Join us for a day of discovery at McLean’s South Shore neighborhood on Lake Wylie, only 30 minutes from uptown Charlotte in charming Belmont, NC.
Get a taste of living in Charlotte’s nearest and most picturesque lake community, with 5 miles of waterfront and stunning home sites overlooking Lake Wylie and shady ponds.
Day at the Lake details
Saturday, July 29, from 11 am to 3 pm in McLean’s South Shore neighborhood.
- Begin at either of South Shore’s well-marked entrances near our information center in the historic McLean House, 175 Armstrong Road, Belmont, NC 28012.
- Visit our furnished South Shore model homes by Peachtree Residential and John Wieland Homes.
- Tour the latest waterfront custom home by Arthur Rutenberg.
- Enjoy ice cream and cool summer drinks.
- Stroll our shady pond-side and lake-side trails.
- Stop by our Information Center for details of South Shore’s builders and the master-planned community of McLean.
Learn more About South Shore and McLean
The McLean Information Center is open daily for visitors and phone calls at 175 Armstrong Road, Belmont, NC. 980-283-7150. Hours: 11 am-5 pm Tuesdays-Saturdays and 1-5 pm Sundays-Mondays.
- Explore McLean online at DiscoverMclean.com and Facebook.com/discovermclean.