Finishing touches, new starts and more!
Autumn is the perfect time to visit McLean. Enjoy a pleasant stroll on new paths through South Shore’s golden meadows and amber oak forests. Drive through the neighborhood to see our builders adding final touches to their first impressive homes. And take note of the carefully tended flowerbeds and vibrant lawns at each entrance. Every detail matters in McLean.
More homes and the South Shore Residents Club are under way. We also have exciting news about new offerings and our newest neighborhood! Visit soon!
South Shore begins to blossom
Peachtree Residential to open model on Friday, Oct. 7
Peachtree Residential is in the midst of completing its first five homes including the model home that will open to visitors on Oct. 7.
The model home is on Seven Oaks Landing, just off of Armstrong Road. Other Peachtree homes are nearby.
The Peachtree homes are part of the estate home offerings located off the water near the South Shore Residents Club and include richly appointed homes built on homesites ranging from ½ to a full acre in size.
Peachtree’s homes in South Shore range from the $500s to mid $700s. Learn more at Peachtree’s McLean website.
Details: Linda Marucci, 704-201-5401 or LMarucci@peachtreeres.com
Pre-sold waterfront homes nearing completion
A number of custom homes are under construction in South Shore, with the first pre-sold homes nearing completion.
McSpadden Custom Homes, Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Andrew Roby, Fairwood Construction and J. Barwick Construction make up the custom builder group currently building at McLean, with homes priced from the $900s on the waterfront.
Contact Anne Brade and the custom waterfront team to learn more about the homes under construction and the new design offerings that these builders are making available.
Details: Anne Brade, Broker and Realtor®, RE/MAX Executive, 704-650-4951 or Anne@annebrade.com
South Shore Residents Club rising near Lake Wylie
Overlooking Lake Wylie from a bluff in the heart of the neighborhood, the South Shore Residents Club now under construction will combine a rich array of recreation and entertainment spaces ranging from a canoe lunch, adventure playground, and fitness trails to a competition pool and the clubhouse complete with its pavilions, fireplace, kitchen and gathering spaces.
The Residents Club is being built by Prestige Builders and is expected to be complete by summer 2017.
John Wieland Homes to begin construction soon
We are pleased to announce that John Wieland Homes will soon be starting construction of its first homes in South Shore. Wieland will offer homes from its Signature Collection both on and off the waterfront, with prices from the $480s for the homes off water. Many more details will be available soon.
Learn more – For more information, visit JWHomes.com/mclean or call 704-293-5170.
Essex starting first homes in The Conservancy
Essex Homes has secured all permits and approvals and is starting construction on 10 low-maintenance, cottage style homes including a model.
With prices starting in the mid-$200s, Essex’s homes offer distinctive finishes and high-energy efficiency. All plans are one-story “ranch designs” with three bedrooms and two baths and the option of adding more living space on the second floor.
These “high lifestyle, low maintenance homes” provide numerous options for personalization including screen porches and sunrooms, and lawn maintenance handled by the homeowners association.
Details: Tina Mueller at 704-609-2721 or email@example.com
Fall fun is right around the corner from McLean!
You will quickly discover that when it comes to having a good time, you don’t have to go far from your home in McLean. Here’s a sample of the varied opportunities that await just beyond your doorstep.
- Beer Walk: Best Brews of the Carolinas – Oct. 8 at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. Enjoy an afternoon Beer Walk featuring the best brews of the Carolinas amid the beauty of McLean’s next-door neighbor. Details
- Lost Hollow Fall Music Fest – Oct. 15-16 at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. Celebrate America’s musical roots with perfmances by David Childers, Jim Avett and others amid the autumn colors of Stowe Garden. Details
- Free beginners kayaking classes – Oct. 15, 16, 18 at Tailrace Marina – Kayaking on Lake Wylie is delightful in October. Beginners can try out kayaking with free programs (kayaks included!) in nearby Mount Holly. Details
- Belmont Boo Festival – Oct. 22 in downtown Belmont. Crafts vendors, kids’s games, costume competition and more at this annual event in Stowe Park. Small fee per child to take part in contests. Details
- Performance of D’Amore Duo – Oct. 24 at Belmont Abbey Basilica – This renowned guitar-oboe duet has appeared at venues ranging from St. Martin in the Fields to the National Cathedral. The Washington Post praised one performance as “one of the most uniquely satisfying concerts of the season.” Details
- Learn even more in the Gaston Outside video – Get a quick, exciting ride through the many outdoor opportunities for fun that abound in Gaston County, including Lake Wylie right here at McLean! View